Rural Retreats in Scotland
Scotland's Best B&Bs
There's never been a better time to plan your staycation and we understand that you may be concerned about accommodation standards. Staying with Scotland’s Best Bed and Breakfasts means you can be sure of high standards and enjoy a rural retreat that has been inspected by Visit Scotland (the national tourism organisation).
Rural Retreats in Southern Scotland (Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway, Scottish Borders)
Rural Retreats in Central Scotland (Edinburgh area, Perthshire, Fife)
Rural Retreats in North East Scotland (Angus and Dundee, Aberdeenshire)
Rural Retreats in the Scottish Highlands (Loch Ness, Lochaber, North Coast 500, Isle of Skye)
If you'd like to relax by the coast or wake up to a magical lochside setting,
check out the Coastal Collection from Scotland's Best B&Bs.
Why book with Scotland's Best B&Bs?
- We are all inspected by Visit Scotland Quality Assurance advisors and have been graded from 4 Stars right up to 5 Star GOLD. *
- We care about our guests and we are implementing the Covid-19 measures recommended by the Scottish Government.
- We are small premises running our own businesses, so you can be assured of a very personal, warm welcome from your B&B hosts.
- Living locally means that your hosts will know the special places to visit, the best places to eat and everything to make your stay memorable.
- Exclusive Use - some of our members will be open with one room only so that you are the only guests in the house.
- Evening Meals - some of our members offer dinner so that you can dine in if you wish to.
- We are unique - Scotland’s Best B&Bs is the only 4 and 5 Star Bed and Breakfast organisation across Scotland.
* Please note: VisitScotland's Quality Assurance inspections have been on hold since 2020 due to Covid. Some of our newest members are currently awaiting grading by VS inspectors but are expected to gain high 4-5 star ratings.